Wednesday, June 1, 2016

what's on your bucket list this summer? what will you make time for?


I want to get back to making instead of consuming.

Make a gift for friend instead of clicking "buy item" on amazon.
Make dinner for my daughter instead of swiping my debit card at the local take out.
Make paintings that I have visioned on my commutes to and from CCBC Essex campus.
Make money and save it for a revitalizing vacation next winter.
Make healthier choices for my overall well-being.
Make time for meditation and long walks with the dog.
Make hand written cards for my 95 year old grandmother.
Make it to more of my classes to see the things students are making at CCBC!
Make new friends outside of my normal social circle, ones that challenge me.
Make phone calls to far away friends.
Make less trash.
Make a summer dress.
Make it to my best friends wedding out west.
Make it to the gym once week.
Make a cake for my daughters birthday.
Make all of the above a priority this summer.

-W. Frazier

What will you make?




No comments:

Post a Comment